• October 22Sending our prayers and condolences to the Filbeys

Girls Basketball

Abby Reeder, Entertainment Editor

The basketball season is upon us again. Small forward for the freshman team, Isabella Longo ’22, is “excited to see our team get better.” The Lady Crusaders play many rivals; yet, Longo is most excited to play Anchor Bay High School, “because I have friends on that team.” Longo claims during the season she would like to focus on shooting to better her point average. Junior Varsity forward, Eva Paratore, says, “There are different girls I’ve never played with and there is a new coach.” Paratore is also excited to play Anchor Bay and wants to improve her shooting and defense during the season. Alexis Bieri, shooting Guard, is one of two sophomores on varsity this year. Bieri is excited because “I think we have a lot of potential for how young we are.” Bieri is also excited to play to play our rivals the Lance Creuse Lancers, because “…it’s our first game and they are our biggest rivals. We wish our lady crusaders good luck for their 2018-2019 season!

About the Writer
Abby Reeder, Entertainment Editor

Name: Abby Reader

Grade: 10th

Position on staff: Entertainment Editor

Fun fact about me: I love the Ohio State Buckeyes

Sports/Hobbies:...

1 Comment

One Response to “Girls Basketball”

1. mason zaniewski on December 7th, 2018 1:33 pm

The Anchor Bay and L’anse Creuse games should be the best, being that they’re two of our school’s biggest rivals. Hope the girls get better as they expect to.

Girls Basketball