• March 18Congratulations to LCN Combined Choirs and LCN Select Ensemble, who earned Division 1 ratings at festival and qualified for States!

LCN Baseball is Back!

Neko Licavoli

L’Anse Creuse High School North is kicking off their 2019 baseball season. March 13 was the day that the JVB coaches made their final cuts to form the team, also the first day the student-athletes began their season grind. The JVB coaches (Jordan Frame & Nick Ivone) are looking to improve their team from last season, which was their first year coaching LCN’s JVB Baseball team. The team is currently 1-2 on their season with many more games to get above .500, and end the season with a winning record.

Former JVB student-athlete, Marco Molnar ’21, says “The coaches did a good job last season as their first season coaching LCN.” The team is looking to go out on April 25 at L’Anse Creuse High School and bring home the win. They also have a double-header coming up on April 26 with LCN vs. Stoney Creek High School at 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Fans & students are encouraged to come out and show support to the home team on those dates. `