LCN Homecoming King Candidates

Credits: LCN student Council

Chris Peraino, Sports Editor, News Editor

It is that time of year again to vote for the homecoming king and queen. There are eight senior boys and eight senior girls on court. Here are the eight boys that can be voted for.

The first candidate is Jack Majchrzak. He is involved in Key Club, plays hockey and is in the hockey hall of fame. He would like to attend Wayne State University or Michigan State University and major in business. He believes Michigan needs more Chick- Fil- A.

The second candidate is Gavin Llewelllyn. He is involved NHS, Student Council MST Mu Alpha Theta, and Link Crew. He would like to attend University of Michigan- Dearborn or Central Michigan and major in computer software engineering. He also runs track and cross country and he is color deficient.

The third candidate is Jeffrey Deriemacker. He is involved in Key Club and plays hockey, lacrosse, and golf. He would like to attend Michigan State University or Western Michigan University and major in business. And he has won a class spelling bee

The fourth candidate is Lane Janssen. He plays hockey for Victory Honda and would like to play hockey in college. He is interested in engineering. He rescued, hatched, and raised a duck named Roger. He is a self-taught playing the guitar/bass player. And he has eaten Chipotle every day for two years.

The fifth candidate is Danny Boyce. He is involved in Key Club and plays baseball and golf. He would like to attend Michigan State University, planning to major in engineering. And he is a good swimmer.

The sixth candidate is Darius Love. He is involved in NHS, Link Crew, Mr. Crusader, Black History Month Celebration, and Diversity Club. He also plays football, swims, and runs track. He would like to attend Clemson University or the University of Alabama and major in psychology. And he writes poems in his free time.

The seventh candidate is Vinny Longo. He is involved in Key Club, Student Council, NHS, and is president of Mu Alpha Theta. He is the captain of the varsity basketball team and plays varsity tennis. He would like to attend University of Michigan or Michigan State University. And his mom lived in China for three years.

The eighth and final candidate for the boys is Nick Rosado. He is the varsity football team captain and also plays basketball. He would like to attend Central Michigan University and major in chemistry. He has not cut his hair since before quarantine and is going to play college football.

Voting for King and Queen starts Friday, October 16th and ends on Wednesday. October 21st until 3 p.m. Only juniors and seniors can vote! Good luck to all the candidates voted on the court!