Crusader Nation Stirs Up Business for Local Restaurants

Come get your grub on at one of these amazing restaurants!

Kayley Ulbrik, Sports Editor

LCN is continuing their Charity Week tradition by giving students and staff the opportunity to dine in or carry out from various restaurants around the community. 

Unlike previous years where we would take the profits earned from each restaurant and put them towards our specific charity, LCN is encouraging students and their families to order from these local businesses. Additionally, the Student Council is tallying up how much money Crusader Nation is able to give back to the community. LCN is also uniting with L’Anse Creuse High School (LCHS) and Pankow this year, so we will have even more restaurant options for people to go to.

After contacting many local restaurants, the Student Councils from each school were able to find 10 places for Crusaders and Lancers to visit in order to support the Reverse Charity Week. 

From LCN, the restaurants chosen were Amore’s, Jayell Smokehouse BBQ, Pita Peddler, Benito’s Pizza, and Marco’s Pizza. As for restaurants closer to LCHS, we will be dining at Tropical Smoothie, Hungry Howies, Terry’s Terrace, Travis, and Bumper’s Landing.

Many students and staff are looking forward to supporting Charity Week again by filling up at their favorite local restaurants. Be sure to support the local restaurants that are part of this year’s Reverse Charity Week from Saturday, March 6 to Friday, March 12!