Attention All Athletes

Sarah Loyal

Which sport is your favorite?

Sarah Loyal, Staff Writer

It’s that time of year… time for spring sports! If you’re interested in trying out for spring sports here’s all the information you need. Spring sports include; Baseball, Softball, Boys Golf, Lacrosse, Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, and Track. All sports are open to all grades. Baseball, Softball, and Lacrosse have Varsity, JV, and freshman teams. The Girls Soccer, Girls Tennis, and Track have Varsity and JV teams. Boys Golf has only a Varsity team. Tryouts for all spring sports run from Monday March 14th to Wednesday March 16th, all time and locations may vary so check with your respective coach. For more information on tryouts or the upcoming season, contact the coaches: Baseball – Dale Campbell, [email protected], Softball – Taylor Moceri, [email protected], Boys Golf – Jon Nader, [email protected], Lacrosse – Steve Hunter, [email protected], Girls Soccer – Glen Ursaki, [email protected], Girls Tennis – John Broder, [email protected], Track – Sharon Hicks, [email protected].You may also contact the secretary in the athletic office Michelle Smith, [email protected], or call the athletic office at (586) 493 – 5270 ext. 1213.  There will also be a spring sports parent meeting at 6:00 on Tuesday March 15. All students MUST have a physical on file in order to try out for a sport! Physical forms can be found on the athletics website https://lcnathletics.com/main/otherad/contentID/46466956, and are turned in to the athletics office. Good Luck to all the spring athletes in the upcoming season!