Prom 2022 Recap

Olivia Bacchian

Table placement at prom

May 20th, 2022 marked the last formal high school dance for the senior class of 2022.

Since the beginning of their high school career in 2018, this years’ senior class has attended several school dances including Homecoming, Glowcoming, Spring Formal, and finally Prom. Being able to have one final dance was a great way to have the class come together, and end the year strong. 

Many of the students went to Mae Stecker Park to take the perfect pre-prom pictures with several people in the class. The doors of The Palazzo Grande opened at 6:00 pm

which began the arrival of the seniors and their guests. 

Dressed to the nines, seniors and friends made their way to the tables marked by the first letters of their last name to check in. Upon arrival all students and guests were asked to be able to provide either a student ID or driver’s license as well as their actual ticket. Whichever staff member checked you in tells you where your assigned table number is. Soon after the doors opened the night’s meal would be served followed by the photobooth and dancing.

The night included a lot of fun with friends, dancing, eating, and photobooth fun. At 11:00 pm the dance will have concluded, and it is a wrap on prom 2022. 

Throughout all four years of highschool there have been several fond memories made by the seniors.

-Senior Brooke Miriani says, “I wish the dj was better, but I am really going to miss getting dressed up with my friends and having a lot of fun.”

-Senior Dylan Salerno says, “I guess I will miss all of my favorite people in one place.”

-Senior ReAnna Skoney says, “My favorite thing about prom was hanging out with my friends and being able to get so many amazing pictures.”

-Senior Sophia Gallo says, “I am going to miss seeing everyone in their element, dancing like they didn’t have a care in the world. These dances were a great way to escape reality and have an unforgettable time with friends.”

-Senior Jacob Elbode says, “I am going to miss dancing with my friends.”

Senior year has been a rollercoaster, and the ride is finally coming to an end. Throughout this experience it has been amazing to see everyone blossom into themselves as they get ready to graduate from L’Anse Creuse High School North. And to pursue their lives after high school. Whether that may be the military, trade school, college, etc, we are so excited to see what life has to offer each and every class of 2022 graduate.